Welcome to the
Camp Ronald McDonald
for Good Times
Be the Hero by Making
a Gift or Walk in Support of
Local Children and Families!
Join us for the 2018 Walk for Kids
on Sunday, April 8th, 2017 - 7:00 AM
Sunday, April 8th, 2018
7:00 AM - Registration & Activities
8:15 AM - Opening Ceremony
9:00 AM - Walk for Kids Begins
The Walk for Kids™ is a fun, family-friendly 5K walk event designed to help raise funds for the services and programs provided by Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times and the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California.
We need your help to meet our 2018 Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times goal of $281,500.00 to help the children and families to be able to come to Camp.
Without your donation, we cannot help families and children to bounce back from the toughest times of being in the hospital or battling a major childhood illness.
100% of the funds you raise stay at the Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times to help local children and families.
The Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times Walk for Kids will take place on04/08/2018 at Exposition Park.
If you are unable to attend, you can donate to our event or cheer on and support other walkers and teams by clicking the donate button to the right.
Have a group of friends, family or coworkers
wanting to do something to make a difference locally?
Startup and form a Walk team. We have had teams created
from every type of group and organization:
- From small families or huge extended and multigenerational families
- Classroom friends to multi-campus academic groups
- Small businesses to entire corporate divisions
- Lunch group of coworkers to entire departments
- Youth scouting groups to veteran groups
- Diaper clubs to Retirement communities
- Biker clubs to Peace officer associations
- Church groups and youth groups
They all come together to help kids and families go to CAMP.
The Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times goal is part of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California target to raise $2,100,000.00 so we can have children and families come to camp over the coming year.
Unable to join us at our Walk for Kids in Exposition Park?
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California other houses and programs also have their Walk for Kids events throughout Southern California during the month of April and June and would be happy to have you join them at their walk to show your love and support for all our families
Our 2018 schedule:
- April 8th at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- April 8th at Central Park in Pasadena
- April 8th at The Honda Center in Anaheim
- April 8th at The Jessie Turner Community Center in Fontana, CA
- April 28th at Shoreline Park in Long Beach
- June 2nd at The California Living Museum in Bakersfield
To register for another walk location, just Click Here to register
for the Exposition Park 2018 Walk for Kids
and then select the other location and date you wish to participate at.
Thank you to Our Past Generous Sponsors!
Like to have your Company or business to help support our Walk?
Learn about our Sponsorship Opportunities at all price levels
Save the Date
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times Walk for Kids
Sunday, April 8th, 2018 – 7:00 AM
Exposition Park - 700 Exposition Park Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90037