Support My Walk Today
This April 9th, I'm celebrating my 11th birthday for a great cause - instead of birthday party and presents, I will be a Team Captain in the 2017 Ronald McDonald Walk for Kids. My team is called "Team A" with endless opportunities: Team Amazing, Team Adventure, Team Advance, Team Ace, and yes, it could also be Team Annie!
Since 1989, the Orange County Ronald McDonald House has been dedicated to creating a warm environment of comfort, care and support for families with seriously ill children, by providing a "home away from home" for families in times when their children are in the hospital. They rely on volunteers and donations to continue to support families in need.
With your help, we can make the biggest team possible and raise the most fund for families with seriously ill children
It's easy to support my walk or join my team:
1. Make a secure online donation
Simply click on the "Donate Now" button on this page to make a secure online donation.
If your parents' companies match your donation, please request early and let their companies know that the matching gift needs to be released before April 9th, 2017. Below are details to request matching gift:
- Organization name: Orange County Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California (make sure to select the Orange County, California Charity)
- U.S. Tax ID/EIN: 95-3167869
- Please designate the matching gift to "Walk for Kids OC April 9th, 2017 - Annie Chian"
- Confirmation email: email@example.com
2. Join Team A to walk with me on April 9th, 2017 at Honda Center
Click on the Join Annie's Team! button to register each participant individually for the event. Registration is free for youth and children 17 years and younger.
3. Join my team virtually
If you are not in Oranage County or can't join the walk in person, you can still join my team virtually. Simply click on the Join Annie's Team! button and select the "Virtual Walker" option. In doing so, you are helping me to reach my goal to form the biggest team possible!
Thank you for your support and please share this page to multiply the blessings and with your help, let's make the biggest team possible and raise the biggest fund!
2017 Orange County Ronald McDonald House Walk for Kids
When: Sunday, April 9th, 2017
Where: Honda Center, 2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
- 6:30 am 7:45 am - Enjoy exhibitors in our Walker Village. Our Kids Zone will include Bounce Houses, a Rock Wall, reptile exhibit from Prehistoric Pets, face painting and more!
- 7:45 am - Opening Ceremonies. Join Ronald McDonald and many special guests for our opening ceremonies. Hear The Watkins Family share their story. Warm up with Ronald and our energetic fitness group.
- 8:00 am - 10:30 am - Enjoy the beautiful 5K Route and get some exercise - or hang back and continue to enjoy Walker Village and the Kids Zone.
- The Walk will conclude around Noon.
See Event Info page for more details.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.